Cheah Kian Choong
• An International Deal-Maker that brought USD 15 Billion Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) potentials in the following key projects. i.e.: Oil & Gas (Crude Storage Farm, Refinery), Power Station, Pharmaceutical Zone, Industrial Plant, Commercial Fishery, Land and Sea based Aquaculture Farm, China-Fujairah (Dibba) Shopping Mart etc.
• Award winner in Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) and Investor-Government Relations, in delivering high impact and strategically significant outcomes in areas of Investments and Business Development across the Middle East, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, China, Vietnam; with Royal Families, Sovereign Funds, Government agencies, Investment companies, Holding companies, Industrial-Commercial-Residential Real Estate Investment and Asset Management Companies.
• Business development advisor for the top 3 most prominent royal leaders in Fujairah.
• Holds key positions in various government agency, private companies and foreign consulate related initiatives:
•Appointed Secretary-General, Board of Malaysian Trustee
•Think-Tank Moderator for Dubai Government (Dubai Land Department & DREI)
•Malaysia Business Council, Dubai – Chairman of Membership & Exco Member
•Served as an Audit Committee’s Chairman, Independent Director, Director in a Shanghai-Cayman Island Singapore SGX listed company.
•Conferred the title of “Associate Fellow” by Dr Mahathir Mohamad Thoughts Institute (The ex-Prime Minister of Malaysia) for bilateral relations between Malaysia and UAE.
• Often quoted and featured in numerous publications and media sources in UAE, Vietnam, Singapore, Malaysia & Hong Kong.