Prof. Dr. Christopher Abraham has three Post Graduate qualifications in HRM, Business Administration (Marketing), Labor & Administrative Law and is a PhD in Business Administration (Design Thinking & Innovation). He is a Certified Design Thinker from IDEO/Stanford and is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (FCIM), UK. He has thirty-four years’ experience in management consulting, marketing, and management education in India, Singapore and the UAE.
Currently he is the CEO & Head – Dubai campus and Sr. Vice President (Institutional Development) at the S P Jain School of Global Management, a Forbes Top 10, Economist & FT Top 100 ranked Business School, with campuses in Dubai, Singapore, Mumbai and Sydney. He has been a visiting Professor at many leading universities in Australia, USA, Canada, Singapore and UK. Earlier in Dubai, he headed the Executive MBA Program of XLRI, Jamshedpur, one of Asia’s top business schools.
His areas of competence are Innovation, Design Thinking, Behavioural Design, Neuroscience of Decision Making, Future of Education, Science of Happiness, Leadership, Marketing & Strategy.
A much sought after 3 x TEDx and international keynote speaker, he has successfully presented in numerous global forums and has also conducted many consulting and executive development assignments for global organizations, including The World Bank, The Executive Council (Govt. of Dubai), Emirates Airlines, SEWA (Government of Sharjah), Aramex, DHL, P & G, LG, AW Rostamani (Nissan Auto) etc.
- Twice Awarded “Best CEO in the World” in 2018 & 2019, by Indo – UAE Business & Social Forum
- Twice winner of the Education Leadership Award – World Leadership Congress 2015 & 2017
- Regularly Interviewed in leading TV & Media Channels like CNBC, Dubai Eye, Dubai TV etc.
- Regular News Columns and quotes in leading newspapers like Gulf News, Khaleej Times, The National, Times of India, Mumbai Mirror etc.
- Twice awarded “Outstanding Professional of the Year “by Junior Chamber Intl.
- Honorary Fellow – Leaders Excellence at Harvard Square
- Advisor – RTA Innovation Lab, Government of Dubai
- Global Advisory Board Member – World CMO Council (Council of Chief Marketing Officers)
- Advisory Board Member – CEO Clubs Worldwide
- Senior Advisory Board Member –WASME World Association of SMEs (An UNESCO Initiative)
- Senior Advisory Board Member – World Sustainable Business Forum
- Director – S P Jain Centre of Excellence for the Science of Happiness
- Member of the Governing Board – Gulf Marketing Association
- Member of the Board of Directors – Talents of Endearment