Member of the Advisory Board
Applying two decades of global leadership and management experience, Eli Ovits focuses on organizational and business development.
Eli is known for building and transforming entities through strategic planning and clear communications. With a BA in Development Studies from the University of Leeds and an MA in Diplomacy and National Security from Hebrew University, Eli’s passion is advancing international relations for the common good.
Additional Highlights include:
- Appointed the first Global CEO of the British-based nonprofit ‘Limmud’ – enabling the organization to expand operations, its board and donor base across 44 countries.
- Serving as a military spokesperson (Captain Res.) working closely with elite media outlets.
- Heading up communications and outreach to the diplomatic corps, international and pan Arabic media for TIP.
- Overseeing a team of 80 professionals for Clarion and OpenDor Media.
- Developing global partnerships for the Joint Distribution Committee.
In 2020, as the world reacted to changing realities created by COVID-19, Eli launched Altruists, a global network of individuals, companies and meaningful causes, that when supported and connected, generate greater impact.
With the positive development of the Abraham Accords, Altruists has been working on the ground in the Gulf helping forge ties with communal leaders, family offices, businesses, and investors – helping peace become reality.
Eli has lectured, published articles, and been interviewed widely on Israel and the Middle East.